The Legacy Society is an honorary society recognizing individuals who have included the theatre in their estate plans.
Artistic Excellence Today, Planning for Tomorrow
By becoming a member of the Legacy Society, you share a spirit of generosity and strong commitment to the future of Totem Pole Playhouse.
If Totem Pole Playhouse is a part of your life, be a lasting part of its future.
Become a member of the Legacy Society.
You may designate your gift to:
- Totem Pole Playhouse Endowment Fund which generates yearly income for the theatre
- A Production of a theatrical performance
- Improvements and additions to the facilities
- General needs of the theatre
Benefits of joining the Legacy Society:
- Special recognition at the theatre
- Invitation to an annual Legacy Society event
- An appreciation gift
- Acknowledgement in the playbill
- Recognition on the theatre’s website as a Legacy Society member (if desired)
If you have already arranged for a bequest or other planned gift to the theatre, we would like to honor your support. Please notify us to become a member of the Legacy Society. If you are considering such a gift, let us know so we can help you and your advisors complete your gift in a way that benefits you and your estate and makes clear your intentions to support the theatre.
Please contact us at 717-352-2164 for further information.
We can give you examples on how to make a planned gift, but Totem Pole Playhouse does not offer tax advice or counsel. Please consult your attorney or tax advisor.