ALL POSITIONS HAVE BEEN FILLED FOR THE 2017 SUMMER SEASON
Totem Pole Playhouse, Pennsylvania’s premiere professional summer theatre, located in the spectacular 1,200-acre Caledonia State Park between Gettysburg and Chambersburg, PA, is seeking a full slate of technical staff positions (including Equity Membership Candidates) for this legendary A.E.A./COST summer theatre’s 67th award-winning 4-show [plus 1 bonus show] season.
- The Totem Pole Playhouse 2017 season schedule runs May 26th thru August 27th. Contract dates vary with some flexibility in regards to start dates and end dates, but applicants should ideally be available for the entire season.
- Internships include housing (with roommates) and a $150.00 weekly stipend. Equity Membership Candidate (EMC) points are also available for certain internships.
- This is a fully professional Equity summer theatre with an excellent reputation within the industry. Please be honest about your abilities. Inability to follow through with prescribed duties will result in termination.
- Staff salaries are competitive and dependent on prior experience.
- If required, most staff positions provide housing in private bedrooms within shared staff houses.
*Totem Pole Playhouse is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, creed, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.